– as a bedding for horses, cows, sheep, goats, pigs;
– as a bedding for broilers, turkeys and other poultry;
– as a bedding for small animals and pets (cats, rabbits, rodents and others).
– upgrades sanitary and microbiological conditions of animal hygiene (which is an improvement over the centuries-old used wheat straw),
– contributes to the prevention of common diseases,
– provides maximum comfort,
– cost-effective and economical (lasts longer, requires a smaller amounts),
– easier and faster maintenance/cleaning of the facility,
– environmentally sustainable – – used bedding decomposes quickly, ideal for composting and natural fertilizer
– timely delivery from own production and stock.
TRY IT AND YOU WILL BE SATISFIED!
– granules of cylindrical shape, light color and natural odor,
– diameter max 6 mm, length max 30 mm,
– produced from 100% pure natural wheat straw,
– uniform quality,
– suitable as a bedding – soft, elastic, dust-free, non-slip,
– without added additives and chemicals,
– high liquid absorption power, which contributes to the animals staying dry and clean (absorbs up to 4 times more liquid than their own weight),
– pressing is performed at very high temperatures (up to 100°C) and under high pressure (140-160 Bar) during production, which eliminates pathogens, allergens, toxins (bacteria, fungi, ammonia).
– Evenly distribute the pellets in the previously prepared facility (sanitary and veterinary), in order to obtain a layer of bedding from 5 to 10 mm.
– For 1 m2 it is needed from 2.5 to 3.5 kg of our agro pellets of wheat straw.
– If necessary, 0.5 kg of pellets should be added per 1 m2 during the shift.
– This bedding lasts until the end of the shift in chicken facilities, up to a maximum of 3 months.
– Replace the entire amount of bedding after the shift is over.
– For 1 m2 of space, the recommended amount is up to 6 kg of our agro pellets of wheat straw for the basic litter.
– This bedding for raising laying hens lasts up to 8 months, and for growing turkeys up to 4 months.
– To meet individual needs, pellets can be added according to the number and size of poultry.
– For the first filling of the 1 m2 space required about 10 kg of the pellet agro wheat straw, to give a layer from 3 to 5 cm of the bedding.
– It is recommended to remove solid waste daily, and to supplement the bedding layer weekly.
– It is necessary to change the whole, old mat and replace it with a new one every 3 months.